Congratulations to Boulcott Street Bistro! Boulcott Street Bistro has gained the title for Burger Wellington 2012 with their T-REX Burger!
Check out how the Burger Wellington 2012 Cook Off went down.
Your tastebuds determine the winner...
1. You (the ever important burger-eater) are invited to stop in at one of, or all of, the 63 DINE Wellington eateries that offer a tasty Burger as part of Burger Wellington 2012.
2. Once you have eaten give your burger a score out of 10 (10 being the best rating) and text the name of the eatery and your score to 8552.
3. The top five restaurants with the highest average score become the Burger Wellington Finalists and will cook off for in a final bid to win the title on Wednesday 29 August.
Burger Wellington 2012 Entrants:
Last year, there were over 3800 votes texted in by the public, deciding upon the following five finalists.
2011 Burger Wellington finalists:
- Café Polo - The Polly Burger
- Gusto Bistro - Lamb Ba'ager
- Lembas Café - This Little Piggy Went to Lembas
- The Cheeky Pipi - The Cheeky Pipi Premium Beef Burger
- Bar Saluté - Saluté Dessert Burger
Check out photos of all the amazing burger creations from The Burger Wellington Finalists Cook Off 2011.
The Burger Wellington 2011 winner was Café Polo with The Polly Burger.
Burger Wellington is proudly brought to you by
Like the details? View full Terms and Conditions.